||This broadcast will present clinical guidelines and procedures for the early recognition, diagnosis, treatment, and reporting of anthrax exposure. A panel of experts from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will provide an overview of clinical, laboratory and public health preparedness for potential Bacillus anthracis incidence. Exposure
incidents will be emphasized. A question-and-answer session will enable participants nationwide to pose questions to panelists fax or e-mail during the program.
* Tommy Thompson, Secretary, Department of Health & Human Services
* Jeffrey P. Koplan, MD, MPH, Director, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
* Ed Baker, MD, Director, Public Health Practice Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
* Bradley A. Perkins, MD, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
* David S. Stephens, MD, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Emory University