CIT can broadcast your seminar, conference or meeting live to a world-wide
audience over the Internet as a real-time streaming video. The event can
be recorded and made available for viewers to watch at their convenience
as an on-demand video or a downloadable file. CIT can also broadcast
NIH-only or HHS-only content.
NINR Boot Camp Precision Health Smart Technologies Smart Health
The 2018 Boot Camp, “Precision Health: Smart Technologies, Smart Health,” will address digital health data and technologies that enable “smart health” and improved patient outcomes.
• Explore the state-of-the-art of digital health, including the use of wearables, sensors, and virtual/augmented reality; the use of omics data in health care; and the creation of an interactive system for using health data.
• Discuss strategies for research and identify opportunities for and challenges to using digital health.
• Share knowledge and experiences with leaders in the field.
• Unboxing Digital Health introduces the significance and impact of digital health. An afternoon mini-symposium will feature the important contributions of nursing science to promoting precision and digital health. This will be followed by a poster session for select participants to highlight their work in digital health, mobile technology, or molecular omics science.
• Connecting Health through Wearables and Sensors will explore what is emerging from mobile apps, what clinicians are learning from wearables, and how virtual/augmented reality is used in a clinical setting.
• Innovating Health through Omics will connect molecular omics data — genomics, gene expression, proteomics, microbiome — to managing health.
• Sync or Swim: Accessing, Managing, and Analyzing Data will contrast two ends of the spectrum — enabling participatory health by encouraging technology use, as well as concerns such as quality, safety, privacy, and security.
• Using Digital Health to Enhance Clinical Practice will equip participants with skills, tools, and resources for their practice.