Friday, September 21, 2012,
Time displayed is Eastern Time, Washington DC Local
||Total views: 235 (90 Live, 145 On-demand)
||This event will bring together leaders from government, academia, industry, and professional organizations in the field of Pediatrics to organize a governance structure and prioritization mechanism across multiple pediatric terminology efforts. This effort is aimed at harmonizing and bridging the continuum from research to health care delivery in pediatrics.
Proposed topics of discussion at the conference include:
The anticipated outcomes of this conference are:
- Rationale for a standardized pediatric terminology
- Defining use cases suitable to guide this effort
- Mapping out a framework for governance and implementation of pediatric terminology
For conference-related questions, please contact Dr. Anjali Kastorf at 202-365-9034. Kastorf_Anjali@bah.com.
- A consensus governance model
- An initial set of procedures for structuring that model
- An action plan for implementing terminologies
- A set of next steps to formalize the governance process
For additional information or to register to attend in person or by live videocast, please visit the conference Web site (draft agenda also available here): http://www.cvent.com/d/tcq10l